Direct Inward Dialling is a feature offered by telephone companies to be used in conjunction with their customer’s PBX system. Through DID numbers the telephone company distributes an array of telephone numbers associated with one or more phone lines. This system allows a company to assign a personal number to each employee, without a separate physical phone line for each, to connect to the PBX. This is how telephonic traffic can be divided up and managed more easily.
Singapore DID numbers are virtual numbers that allow you to route calls to your existing telephone lines. One DID number is able to route and process thousands of simultaneous calls to the desired extension numbers. With a DID number, a company can route calls to an unlimited amount of extensions, while only having to maintain one DID number. Direct inward dialling was created as a way to reuse a limited number of physical phone lines to calls to different published phone numbers. A company can use one DID to route all of their inbound calls.
There are several cost savings associated with DID numbers. For businesses that have multiple locations you can save money by investing in a single phone system by installing it at the main location. Utilizing IP technology and DID numbers, you can install IP phones at the remote locations and have DID numbers local to each location assigned to the dial tone at the main location. This eliminates the cost and maintenance of a PBX at each site and the associated monthly bills.
Nowadays time is money and callers want to reach their intended receiver as fast as possible. Callers do not like being placed on hold, listening to an automated attendant, or going through several option prompts to reach the person whom they are calling. Lots of callers do not know or remember the extension number of the employee. Allocating DID numbers to every employee, gives callers quick and direct access to each individual employee. Time spent holding for the call will be shortened, caller frustration will be minimized and telephone traffic will be managed more competently.
DID numbers can lower the labour costs by streamlining and reducing receptionists’ tasks. If a DID number is allocated to every employee, any caller may directly reach their intended party by simply dialling DID number of the employee minimizing the duties of a receptionist. Rather than answering every incoming call, the receptionist can attend a call only when needed by the incoming caller.
Some of the leading companies who have been competently providing VoIP phones, PBX systems and DID numbers in South East Asia have amassed a huge number of clients. One of these companies is Yeastar formed in the year 2006.
When you are opting for setting up your business in any sector, a clear and proper communication between your employees is essential and for this you have to ensure that your company has a strong communication system. There are number of companies providing wireless services for your company to thrive and you can seek these services to ensure that you have communication solution even overseas and your company would thrive when you have the latest communication technologies at your hand for your company to thrive. Here we are going to provide some overall introduction of the communication technologies that are becoming more and more important today.
The types of services
There are different types of communication services like the borderless international connectivity services, various devices like the IP phones, IP PBX, gateways and many more. Get inter office connectivity despite border restrictions through this particular technology. There are number of session border controllers as well which you can get through these companies. There are number of people who have a company which require such services and these kinds of services are majorly important for the MNCs. It is important that you have a complete idea about the different types of communication services that a provided by such companies in order to get a fair idea about what are essential for your company’s progress.
Why opt for the company?
While there are number of companies which are providing such services, the Singapore based borderless hub is one of the most notable company in the wireless communication sector. They have a number of service and solutions for large as well as smaller companies. The affordable rates and professional approach of these companies make them the perfect choice for your company’s needs. This is a major reason why this particular company is being chosen by more and more people across the world. They have very varied and consistent services and the reputation of the company is another major reason why they are considered better than others.
The discounts and rates
Depending on your orders the discounts and rebates are decided and you can rest assured that you would be getting very good rates for the communication services that you are opting for from them. There are varied rates depending on the equipments and the type of service that you are opting for. There are certain rebates for introductory packages and as a company; you can get the best value for the money that you are paying for the services.
There are number of companies providing wireless connectivity services across the world for commercial purpose. The borderless hub is one such company which is based in Singapore and is reputed enough
It is highly important that you improve the communication systems inside your office because this will ensure the success of your business. A good communications system will give you enhanced outputs since there will be a solid connection between your clients and you. When you incorporate hosted IP PBX into the core functioning of your system, you will be able to transform the workflow of your company in a well coordinated manner to assure good communication between your partners and your clients.
This article will highlight why you need to incorporate hosted IP PBX solutions in your business.
1. A clear and well coordinated connection is very important for the operational success of your business both inside and outside the office. Lots of telecommunication companies will provide this service. Earlier, companies had to rely on landlines and meetings for communication services. However, today we have Internet Protocol Private Branch Exchange or IP PBX which comes installed in telecommunication systems. This will remove your need for direct meetings and will allow organizing conferences with partners from different parts of the world.
2. These systems use VOIP, that is, Voice over Internet Protocol in your company’s phone lines. IP PBX will convert the audio analogue signals into a form of digital data which you can receive through the internet. Thus, in essence you will be able to get phone calls at free of costs. This will reduce your monthly expenses for telephoning. Thus Hosted IP PBX will save your company’s budget and give you more resources for generating profits.
3. IP PBX Phone Systems solution will replace your requirements for various different servers and multiple phone connections for your office. Thus you will end up saving space and reducing clutter from all the cables in your office. You will get a single server for your entire company and that will allow sharing information in a much easier, faster and efficient way.
4. Your hosted PBX service will give you the freedom to choose your IP phones. With these devices, you can make and receive calls from your computer also.
For Singapore Virtual Phone Numbers and the best IP PBX Phone Systems, you must visit Borderless Hub.
These are the broad reasons why you need to have hosted IP PBX solutions for your company. You will save up on money, reduce clutter in your office and improve the overall communication and information sharing system in your office. This will result in improving your workflow which will give you enhanced profits in the long run. Hopefully, now you will get one installed at the earliest and start improving on your company’s finances
What do you understand by Cloud? So, it’s a technology where data is stored & transferred over the internet rather than on a computer or any hardware. Cloud technology emerges from many years, but now days it’s popular among people due to the introduction of programs like MobileMe and the iCloud.
If you are running business and have multiple phones and many employees then it can’t function properly without the use of PBX technology. PBX solutionsmightbelittle bit costly for a company, because they are large, required special storage facilities, needed regular maintenance, and operated manually.
Now days, automatic PBX designed, they are able to operate automatically, without needed any operator, but these devices are expensive and complicated too. Mobility is difficult if you are moving to a new place;add or remove a phone line from premises thatcould be very costly and time consuming process.
Cloud PBX Solution Providers provide various facilities over the conventional lines:
• No onsite hardware needed
• Fast & free implementations
• No monthly contracts needed
• Free upgrades to new functionality
• 24*7 free support available
• Add lines later etc.
Cloud PBX Solution Providers provide you same high threshold of security, carrier-grade reliability, scalability and the most important voicequality—with the number of modern services including: text messages, unlimited calls, conferencing facility between multiple parties, mobility choices, frequent latest upgrades, and around-the-clock for customer support during any urgency.
Why go for Cloud PBX:
• Less costly than traditional one
• Maintain long distance calls
• Facilities like texting, conferencing & voice mails etc
• Simple to setup & use
• Particularly made for business to any scale
• Security & reliability built in
• 24/7 support
• Value to your business and affordable to everyone and many more to opt it.
What we can do with Hosted PBX? Hosted PBX Solution Providers offer you an alternative solution to your business that is quite cheap to your business.With the hosted PBX solutions, you can get access to all the phone lines features,all you can do it without any hassle and able to maintain an on-premise system.It will allow you to leverage affordable rates even in gaining local and global callsjust at a fraction of the cost of on-premise solutions.
• It’s simple
• It’s effective
• It’s affordable
• Local & global coverage
• Mobility• Convenience & Efficiency
• Call tracking
• Hosted call recording
• Call screening• Call barring
• Dial by name directory etc.
A complete call control platform for your effective business communication needs without any maintenance part. Managed PBX is really a cost effective solution without any upfront cost of equipment, installation & maintenance etc.
There are lots of Managed PBX Solution Providers; they will charge you a monthly fee, without any hidden charges. Charges will be according to the number of phones or lines so; it will suit for small and large businesses both. Service provider will installs and maintains all equipment at your own premise, if any extra configuration needed, updating, upgrading to new features, or any IT troubleshooting handled by service provider. With the help of managed PBX you can communicate without any uninterrupted calls.
If you have ever used IP PBX; then Managed PBX & IP PBX are identical, but a managed PBX have additional maintenance services within monthly fee.
Managed PBX Solution Providers provide some additional features:
• Trained IT staff to resolve technical problems.
• Experienced system admin to update/upgrade software
• Easy user control panel
• Business features
• Scalability to upgrade hardware as well as software for your company
MyPBX is good for up to 100 users within competitive prices along with unmatched stability and simplicity. It provides multiple combinations of telephony port interfaces, thus provides easy migration to VoIP. FreePBX is a web based open source platform and licensed under GNU that can be install manually. It is free to download and you can install onto your hardware that includes all basic elements of telephone system.
Why choose FreePBX:
• Secure & Reliable
• Scalable and flexible
• Powerful feature add-ons
• Fully Featured web GUI
• Global language support
• No license restrictions
• Native support of SIP, IAX, and ZAP
• Reduce long distance costs
• Route incoming calls based on time-of-day
• Create interactive Digital Receptionist (IVR) menus
• Manage callers with Queues
• Upload custom on-hold music (MOH)
• Search company directory based on names
• Backup and Restore your system
• Save audio recordings of calls
FreePBX is an all-in-one IP PBX and it is a flexible calling control system that improves your business communication as you grow. Now days it is in demand due to enhanced features:
• Call Conferencing,
• Call Forwarding and
• Unified Communications etc.
Everyone wants fast access and easy collaboration with employees and clients to enhance business productivity. IP PBX provides all collaboration tools available in a single platform –
• Presence &
Unlike MyPBX It is useful for users’ strength from 100-500,000 users along with fully distributed architecture. You will get benefitted of value-added services for advanced UCC. Don’t get bother about security part it will enhance intrusion security for secure transactions or communications.
For enterprises intended to restructure voice as well as data services in a combined and unique platform, employing Managed PBX Solution is an ideal choice for them. As a collective podium, it integrates call recording, real-time monitoring, centralized voicemail, video and data conferencing and other facilities at an economical rate structure.
In the fastest developing business world, many companies are interested to have integration among voice and communication data platforms. Managed PBX is an outstanding system solution which enables an enterprise to employ voice technology for their workforce containing remote employees working in widespread locations. The followings are the great benefits that you can derive by employing managed PBX services.
With a managed PBX system, it is possible for a business house to customize their service plan which suits their business needs. The installation cost is lower than varieties on communication solutions now available in the industry. With its scalable solution, you can effectively enlarge or decrease the service plan fitting to your business needs.
As of day, the industry has plentiful service providers and all are providing high quality services in affordable price structure to their clients. In this competitive marketplace, as a prospective company you can find a service provider offers the most suitable solution for your business need and in a very competitive rate. There are vendors that offer full-course of service solutions, including telephony and communication networking.
In the ever changing IT and communication services, companies may require custom made services depending on their staff capacity, branches and necessity of networking. From that viewpoint, managed PBX is a second to none choice for business persons because it is extremely customizable and that makes not only fitting to your need but a cost effective capital investment for your company.
Thus, whether you’re a small business group, a medium scale enterprise of large corporate and in need of managing diversified workforce involved in on site and off site locations, installation of this feature rich, easy to expandable and customized PBX solution is likely to be extremely beneficial for your smooth business operation. To equip you with customized solutions all you have to do, it get in touch with a dependable service provider and discuss about your way of functioning. They will offer you the required solution.
Know about VoIP services
For those who are not aware of VoIP Phone, please understand that Voice over Internet Protocol is an advanced technology that enables its users to communicate with other using their broadband Internet systems without necessity of the traditional analog telephony systems. How it works? In fact, VoIP has ability to convert sound into digital voice, which is then transferred through broadband and thus, people using this unique system are basically employing the Internet mechanism to make calls to their people.
Business is an art. Managing a business in a proper way needs a lot of involvement and most importantly a seamless control over the total system. Apart from the other major issues, controlling the communication system of the business is one of the most important issues to run a business well. The conventional public switched telephone networks (abbreviated as PSTN) do not meet the needs of the business nowadays. To contact the overseas clients and employee business enterprises one should have more than just the bunch of regular telephone sets. That is why technology has gifted us a lot of smart telecommunication systems.
VoIP gateway is the network that converts the Time division multiplexed telephony traffic data from PSTN network into a bunch of digital packets of data for transmission over a data network. In brief, it acts as a bridge between PSTN network and IP network. The voice analog signal origination from a PSTN network is converted into a digital signal through VoIP gateway. VoIP gateways are also available as external units. VoIP gateway can be used in two manners:
- To convert incoming PSTN lines into VoIP: In this case, the VoIP gateway allows the incoming and outgoing calls performed over the regular telephone networks.
- To connect a PBX phone system to the IP network: In this case, calls can be made through VoIP gateway providers.
There are a plenty of VoIP service providers available in Singapore. To choose the best suitable VoIP gateway provider you should follow some certain steps:
- You should evaluate your internet connection firstly and determine the strength and capacity of your internet connection.
- Make a detailed assessment of the company budget of yours.
- Consider the needs of your VoIP gateway and determine the equipment needed for your VoIP connection.
- Lastly, there are a lot of alternatives available in the market. Choose the best VoIP service provider suitable for your company scenario.
Among all the service providers Borderless Hub is a great choice as your VoIP service provider. They are headquartered in Singapore.
Session border controllers (SBC) are the devices that take control over the process of initiation, conduction, and termination of the calls over a VoIP network. It can be a hardware device or a software application. The calls are referred to as sessions here.
- The SBC acts as an interface between the SIP trunking system, which greatly reduces the installation and access costs.
- It can act as an additional security system to the firewall.
- Establish sessions with both internal and external network elements that have different signaling.
- It can assure you a secure service while connecting with other networks.
Get the maximum out of these services to ensure a rapid business growth!
Your business needs effective communication to function effectively. This will be aided by the Managed PBX Solution Providers. A Managed PBX, so to speak, is a phone system of the business which is outsourced to another party. You should know that the equipment that is used is accommodated on the premise. The VoIP service provider maintains as well as manages the whole VoIP.
The cost of the installation and equipment is not necessary in this case. A managed PBX provider will only take the fee for the month which is generally determined by the number of lines or even phones. You do not have to worry about the installation and maintenance of the equipment as the provider will do that. The perks of using a managed PBX is your company will be free from risks related to the failure of the system of communications.
The features of IP PBX and a managed PBX are similar. However, a managed PBX has a few additional services as follows:
- The technical problems are managed by an experienced IT.
- The software is updated by a system admin.
- The client company demands that the hardware should be upgraded and it is done by scalability.
VoIP Gateways are basically devices which will assist you in the conversion of the traffic of telephony into IP. The procedure takes place in the following two ways:
- Incoming PSTN or the telephone line is converted into VoIP or SIP: The device enables in the reception of the calls and ensures that they are placed upon the telephony network used for regular purposes. You know that traditional phone lines assure greater clarity of call, hence they are used.
- The connection is established between a PBX or Phone System and IP Network: If your company has multiple offices, the cost of your interoffice calling can be reduced if the calls are routed through the Internet. VoIP Gateways have connectors which work for the IP Network and has more than one ports to which the telephone lines can be connected.
Help your business flourish with these devices!